Weekly Recipe: Taco Soup
September 29th, 2011
Each Week, you can find a new Ecomony Hometown Market recipe on our recipes page - simply type "Ecomony Hometown Market" in the search field to find them all!
Here is this week's Weekly Recipe:
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 - 15 oz. can chili beans
- 1 - 15 oz. can chili, no beans
- 1 - 29 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 lb. Velveeta Cheese, cubed
- 1 - 16 oz. sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- cumin to taste
- Brown ground beef with onions.
- Drain if needed.
- Transfer meat to a large dutch oven or heavy pot.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer until heated through.
- Serve with Fritos or your favorite tortilla chips.
This is a great game day meal--from Shari Mark.