Weekly Recipe: Marinated Tomatoes
Each Week, you can find a new Ecomony Hometown Market recipe on our recipes page - simply type "Ecomony Hometown Market" in the search field to find them all!
Here is this week's Weekly Recipe:
- 8-10 large plum tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup salad oil
- 4 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup white or cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley (if you use dried, don't use as much)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- dash of pepper
- Put cut up tomatoes in a large bowl
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over tomatoes
- You can add some fresh sliced cucumbers if desired
This is delicious and keeps in the refrigerator for several days. It's a great way to enjoy your fresh garden tomatoes!